Is there any Tetex/Latex guru on the list?

I'm trying to modify the formation line in purchase_order.tex form.
I think this line is responsible how the entry items are formated:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@{\extracolsep
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, the line above if the part number is long the description is
not wrap up to the next line.  Just the next columns are keep scrolling
to the right.
So,  text Amount Total scrolls of the page.

I've tried to copy the formating string from invoice.tex form (that
correctly wraps up the description column):
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@{}}

but it doesn't work correctly.
Anybody knows what to change so when the part number is long, the
description section would wrap up to the next line.

--
#Joseph