On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 18:17 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    My wife is asking how she can keep track of where our son is going
> on the web. We're all Linux based. She can hang out here on her PC and
> see that he's using mozilla from something simple like 'top', but whe
> wants to be able to monitor where he goes and when he goes there.

off the top of my head, you could either 1) use a traffic monitor. Not
ethereal, its too big!! something like tcpflow, piped to grep to print
out GET and POST lines.  You'd have to ssh to the actual machine if
you're using switches; or 2) use netstat, although this may only give
you hosts, and not full paths.

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>