On Tuesday 04 October 2005 20:36, Iain Buchanan wrote:
> or 3) monitor his mozilla history file, if you have access to his home
> directory.  If you copied it to your own mozilla directory, you'd get
> dates and times as well as specific links...
>
> (Standard disclaimer about evil monitoring applies ;)
what I do for evil monitoring of MY kids (since i've got one mac and one
windows machine for them) is to have my home router mail me it's logs once a
week.  I can see what urls each machine went to and when.   And most routers
allow you to block certain sites.....pokemon.com comes to mind!

--
John Jolet
Your On-Demand IT Department