On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:55:10 -0800, Paul B. Henson wrote:

> Any dev thoughts on unmasking media-tv/mythtv-0.28? I don't generally
> have issues with keywording unstable packages for testing and deploying
> ahead of the curve, but I usually try to avoid things that are package
> masked, particularly on relatively production stuff like my daily dose
> of TV :).

Just to say I unmasked it locally a month or so ago and have had no
issues.

Wow, time flies, it was a lot more than a month ago!

% ls -l /etc/portage/package.unmask/mythtv
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 77 Sep 13 09:14 /etc/portage/package.unmask/mythtv

--
Neil Bothwick

Confucius say :
He who play in root, eventually kill tree!