Hi,

after successfully compiling conky again (omitting the nvidia related
stuff) another crazy """bug""" appears, which not present in the
previous version:

My conky configuration puts a vertical "stripe" of horizontal bars and
values at the very right side of the destktop.
By entering an empty desktop (I am using openbox by the way), opening
a terminal window (for example) and moving this window left<->right
and back and so forth moves the comky output down until it jumps back
in position and the game starts from the beginning...

Hmmm....

Every application deserves its own freedom...but...

Any idea what's happening here?

Cheers
Meino