Miroslav Rovis <miro.ro...@croatiafidelis.hr> [17-01-14 03:36]:
> On 170113-18:01+0100, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> > Adam Carter <adamcart...@gmail.com> [17-01-13 02:51]:
> > > I said in a recent thread that tor was an ip obfuscation tool, but also
> > > "Tor
> > > Browser normalizes many browser outputs to mitigate existing browser
> > > fingerprinting," according to;
> > >
> > > https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-fingerprinting-techniques-identify-users-across-different-browsers-on-the-same-pc/
>
> Great new research! Thanks! This will be linked all over the internet,
> for a few more months from now, till newser research comes along!
>

> > Hi Adam,
> >
> > would it possible to re-configure a Tor-Browser to use the "normal
> > web" instead of the tor-network?
> >
> I see you asked Adam, but this is trivial. Tor-Browser is just Firefox,
> modified and improved in some ways.
>
> --
> Miroslav Rovis
> Zagreb, Croatia
> http://www.CroatiaFidelis.hr

Hi Miroslav,

You have checked that yourself? ;)

ok...becaused I tried and failed: how can I revert "modified and
improved in some ways" to get back to "normal internet" and keep
the other improvements...

For example: Starting the torbrowser connect to the Tor-network before
the browser itsself is visible...where is that implemented?
(I dont want to dig into the source of the TB...)

Cheers
Meino