Martin Vaeth <mar...@mvath.de> [17-01-17 02:49]:
> meino.cra...@gmx.de <meino.cra...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Martin Vaeth <mar...@mvath.de> [17-01-16 18:22]:
> >>
> >> Check out the mv overlay: There is a slot working with palemoon.
> >
> > Did that but cannot determine, what has changed...
>
> I don't understand the question.
> BROWSER=palemoon emerge www-plugins/noscript:0::mv
> and you should have installed a version of noscript
> which works with palemoon.

AHHHH! NOW I got it!
...I thought on a total different way of haveing
another, implementation of palemoon itsself!!!

Q: How can I direct the emerged NoScript to be
inserted into PaleMoon Profiles (and how to
choose the correct profile) instead of being
inserted into firefox's profiles?
Or is it "download that file" only and I have to
load it into Palemoon by hand?

Cheers and thanks for your help in advance!
Meino