kde-base/kdeaccessibility
   selected: 3.3.2
  protected: none
    omitted: none

This one tells me that you've got old versions of KDE merged alongside the current version. I suspect path and library problems are the result...

My suggestion is to:

ls -ld /var/db/pkg/kde-base/*-3[0-3]*

This will give you a list of all old kde packages that are merged. You can then unmerge those, then do a revdep-rebuild.

Packages in world:    457

This is a huge number of packages. As Benno suggested, this probably means you have [re]merged packages without the --oneshot flag, so they got added to your world file, and portage now things you require those packages regardless of any dependancies.

The following script will show you all packages in world that are not depended on by something else. Most (but not ALL!!) can be safely removed from world. For example, sys-portage/portage is not depended on by something else, but it would be very bad to remove it from world!!

   cat /var/lib/portage/world | while read pkg; do
       count=`equery depends "$pkg" | wc -l`
       test $count -eq 0 && echo "pkg"
   done

This may or may not have an effect on your KDE installation. Mostly, this just a case of portage cleanup.

HTH,
-Richard