the...@sys-concept.com wrote:

>>> Yes, it did; thank you.
>>> modprobe it87  Worked.
>>>
>>> But when I run:
>>> /etc/init.d/modules-load restart
>>>
>>> It is not showing up?
>>> I have "it87" in /etc/config.d/modules
>> The should be
>>
>> modules="it87"
>>
>> and it should be in /etc/conf.d/modules
> Thanks for the correction, yes: modules="it87"
> But it still not loading/reloading it.
>
> /etc/init.d/modules-load restart
>
> cat /etc/conf.d/modules
> modules="vboxdrv vboxnetflt vboxnetadp vboxpci"
> modules="it87"
>
> --
> Thelma

I'm no modules expert, don't use them myself since I build everything
in.  Why not try this way.

modules="vboxdrv vboxnetflt vboxnetadp vboxpci it87"

Basically, instead of having two lines, have just one line.  On one
hand, I wonder if it sees the first line and then ignores the rest of
the file.  It doesn't exactly make sense but.  On the other hand, one
would expect it to see both lines and add the two together or start

May be worth a shot.  :/

Dale

:-)  :-)