I've been running some number theory on my CPU 24/7 for the last
month... It's a good burn-in because it uses all my cpu and all my ram.
=P The run will complete a month from now, I hope...

Kinda stoked about gcc 6.x coming, really looking forward to rebuilding
my system, hope things go well by the time I'm ready. =)

--
Strange Game.
The only winning move is not to play.

Powers are not rights.