Hello,

I use GNOME with Wayland for some time and I actually didn't notice that I
switched until I tried to get synergy working ( mouse sharing software, which
only works on X ), seems like GDM automatically chose Wayland since some
upgrade. XWayland works pretty seamlessly as well, so I'll just stay with
Wayland for now, but it might be more annoying to use it with other DEs/WMs.
However, I have less screen tearing with fullscreen applications with Wayland
than I had with X ( with radeon + mesa ).

Regards,
Rasmus