On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 6:30 PM, IceAmber <iceamber2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> here is the result
>
> iceamber@localhost:~ $ lsmod | grep nouveau
> nouveau              1507328  2
> i2c_algo_bit           16384  1 nouveau
> drm_kms_helper        118784  1 nouveau
> ttm                    77824  1 nouveau
> drm                   282624  5 nouveau,ttm,drm_kms_helper
> agpgart                32768  3 nouveau,ttm,drm
> led_class              16384  3 input_leds,hid_sony,nouveau

Your nouveau kernel driver seems to be OK. That's good news.
The bad news is we're back to square one.

It was glxinfo, which is a part of x11-apps/mesa-progs, that generated
the original error message.
So, perhaps, it is a mesa problem.

Can you please try this command line and see what it outputs:
LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxgears