Daniel Frey wrote:

> Well, that's odd. I just built it and see nothing of the sort. I built
> it with all USE flags.
>
> I am not using nut now, but I was trying it about a year ago. I did
> have a client (it wasn't knutclient), maybe it was removed from the
> tree. That's disappointing.
>
> How much information do your users need? I'm running KDE5 with apcupsd
> and an APC UPS, and the battery monitor built in to KDE shows me that
> the battery is at 100% (it doesn't really say much else, though.)
>
> Dan

I seem to recall that one was treecleaned a good while back, few
months.  I can't recall the name but think it was something KDE
related.  I seem to recall --depclean removing it or something here.
Can't recall why it was removed from the tree tho.

That said, I tried Knutclient here and while it works, it doesn't say
much.  It seems most features don't work with the UPS I have.  It does
show on the command line with a upsc command.  Maybe I need some
different settings or something.

Dale

:-)  :-)