On 2017-11-15, R0b0t1 <r03...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I am wondering about is if C code which uses
> __attribute__((optimize(...))) is against Gentoo package standards and
> would have to be removed from the Portage tree.

Huh?

Gentoo enforces standards for the source code of packages?

"They" review the source code for the Linux kernel, Gnome, KDE, Qt,
Chrome, Firefox, GCC, and 24670 thousand other packages and make sure
they all follow Gentoo coding standards?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Sometime in 1993
                                  at               NANCY SINATRA will lead a