Remy Blank wrote:
> Well, I don't like to shout victory too early, but I have had no crash
> for the last three days, even with dbus and hald running.

Ok, I was a bit too fast on that one. The frequency of the lock-ups
seems to have lowered, but they still happen. And always right before my
automatic backup, too. This really sucks.

Anybody has an idea how to debug this? The trouble is, the computer is
locked-up really hard, even the SysRq commands don't work anymore. Is
there any other way to get information about what the CPU is doing (or
where it is stuck)?

-- Remy

Remove underscore and suffix in reply address for a timely response.