Today I noticed that x11-terms/terminator is to be deleted from the tree and I was wondering if someone can recommend a replacement (in the portage tree)?

The reason I use terminator is it's "multi-session" support. I use it to open eight ssh connections to eight different hosts and then use the "Send to all" feature to execute the same command on all hosts (and watch the output from all hosts simultaneously).

Any suggestion a good tool that can do this?

Regards,
--
Dan Johansson,
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!