Is your scenario related to running Gentoo on a workstation?

I am using gentoo as a hypervisor for lxc and my veth interface for my
guest is getting assigned a 169.254.x.x address (host side). I can't see it
from inside the guest, but it's screwing with my routing tables.

--

[image: Visit online journal] <https://lramage94.github.io>

*Lucas Ramage* / Software Engineer
ramage.lu...@openmailbox.org / (941) 404-6794

*PGP Fingerprint* / Learn More <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/>
EAE7 45DF 818D 4948 DDA7 0F44 F52A 5A96 7B9B 6FB7
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF52A5A967B9B6FB7>

*Visit online journal*
http://lramage94.github.io <https://lramage94.github.io>

[image: Github]  <https://github.com/lramage94>[image: Linkedin]