On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 06:55:30PM +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:12:07 -0500, Rich Freeman wrote:
>
> > Well, as long as we're explaining grammar, I'll elaborate a tiny bit
> > more since a lot of people (including native English speakers) get
> > these wrong.
> [snip]
> > I figured that would make
> > the example more confusion which would defeat the purpose.
>                    ~~~~~~~~~
>
> MUPHRY'S LAW: The principle that any criticism of the writing of others
> will itself contain at least one grammatical error.
>
> And don't get me started on people using "which" when they should be using
> "that".
>
> (In this case, which is correct but it should have a preceding comma).

When your reading this sentance, you fill find their are definately some
errors in it’s spelling. That is a art less and less people can make proper
use of.

*SCNR*

PS.: As a non-native, I always found e.g. and i.e. easy to keep apart
because when you say "e.g." as a word without the dots, it becomes "eg",
which, phonetically, is the start of the word "example".

--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

The higher the qualification, the higher-grade the mistakes.