On 03/02/2018 04:59 PM, Dale wrote:
I admit. This is all over my head. I'm just hoping I didn't miss anything important. The biggest thing, some of you figured out what happened, created a roach report and hopefully it will lead to a fix at some point. Heck, I'm happy that whatever the heck is going on, it will be corrected.

I'm taking the fact that you're replying to my message to mean that you did receive it. Which sounds like the workaround is functioning. :-)

Now to go play with my new battery charger. It's a XTAR VC4 with a really pretty blue display. O_O

#hazFun

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die