Hi,

please help me to decipher this from emerge

emerge: there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy
"dev-qt/qtgui:5[accessibility]".
!!! One of the following packages is required to complete your request:
- dev-qt/qtgui-5.9.4-r3::gentoo (Change USE: +accessibility, this change
violates use flag constraints defined by dev-qt/qtgui-5.9.4-r3: 'any-of ( eglfs
xcb ) accessibility? ( dbus xcb ) eglfs? ( egl ) ibus? ( dbus ) libinput? (
udev ) xcb? ( gles2? ( egl ) )')
(dependency required by "media-sound/picard-2.0.0_beta1::gentoo" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "@selected" [set])
(dependency required by "@world" [argument])

What is unclear to me is the message saying, that fixing this will
violate something else...or....what?

Thanks a lot for any deciphering in advance!

Cheers
Meino