On 2018-03-15, the...@sys-concept.com <the...@sys-concept.com> wrote:

> I've compiled the pdftk-9999 (java based)
> gcc-5.4.0-r4 is gone and pdftk is working as it should.
>
> Thank you everybody for the help.

That's great news!

Instead of removing pdftk from the portage tree because it depends on
gcc-5.4 [gcj], is there any reason it can't be replace by the one
which uses a jvm instead?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Thousands of days of
                                  at               civilians ... have produced