Philip Webb wrote:
> 180330 Dale wrote:
>
>> I've looked into Palemoon, Vivaldi, Opera
>> and dug around to see what else I can try.  So far, none of them
>> can do what pre 57 versions of Firefox can with the addons I use.
> I've installed Vivaldi, but it doesn't seem to do tab-grouping.
>
> So has anyone found a way to do tab-grouping with FF >= 57 ?
> Does any other browser -- Waterfox ? -- provide them in any form ?

I downloaded Waterfox.  It works fine itself however, the addon for Tab
Utilities is broken.  It fails to start.  That didn't help me with my
problem since I need that and Tab Groups as well.  I also tried the Tree
Tab addon but it doesn't work with version below 57.  If you don't need
Tab Utilities, Waterfox should work for you just fine.

On my install, I downloaded it from the website, extracted to
/home/dale/waterfox and ran it from command line.  If everything had
worked fine, I was going to move to a more proper place, create a menu
entry etc etc etc.  It seems everything Waterfox needs is in the tarball
itself.

You may want to give Waterfox a try since it is easy to do.  It just may
work fine for you.

Dale

:-)  :-)