On Monday, 4 June 2018 18:08:40 BST Andrew Udvare wrote:
> > On Jun 4, 2018, at 12:53, Peter Humphrey <pe...@prh.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > I think Libre Office is a GTK application? In that case, you want
> > Appearance > Aplication Style > Gnome Application Style, then Select a
> > GTK3 Theme and Font.
> It can be built with or without gtk/gtk2/kde USE flags. I use KDE but I
> don’t build with such flags because I think it makes the UI look silly. I
> think this makes UNO use the Gtk+ styles and I’ve never noticed the menu
> font size as different from other apps.
>

> Andrew

I don't have a 'Gnome Application Style' under System Settings/Appearance.
I'm guessing I may be missing a package.  These are my USE flags:

     Installed versions:  6.0.3.2(20:28:13 25/05/18)(bluetooth branding cups
dbus mysql pdfimport -coinmp -debug -eds -firebird -googledrive -gstreamer -
gtk -gtk2 -java -jemalloc -kde -libressl -odk -postgres -test -vlc ELIBC="-
FreeBSD" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="-nlpsolver -scripting-beanshell -scripting-
javascript -wiki-publisher" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5 -python2_7 -
python3_4 -python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5 -python3_4 -
python3_6")

--
Regards,
Mick