Hi everybody

I've got a mini form factor Pentium 4 I just acquired. I have a huge amount
of floppy disks to make backup images of as well as write to new floppies.
Yeah I know, floppies suck, but i thought i could use Gentoo on it to make
the process less painful. This is a plain internal floppy drive so not a
USB one.  Do you need build any packages with floppy support or just make
sure it's in the kernel? When i was doing some googling to see if i would
have issues trying to do floppy stuff with the latest kernels, it seemed
like that could be a potential issue.

I will do my main compiling on my main PC then send it to the P4 to keep it
from burning itself up. haha.