On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 01:00:39AM +0300, gevisz wrote
> ????, 19 ????????. 2018 ??. ?? 11:38, Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>:

> >  According to
> > http://www.cpu-world.com/sspec/SL/SLA8Z.html it has...
> >
> > MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3
>
> Do you mean that it would be enough to set
> CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe mmx sse sse2 sse3 ssse3"
> without setting the march cflag at all?

  Yes, that would work.  Remember also to include in make.conf

CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx mmxext sse sse2 sse3 ssse3"

  In your jpeg image, I see that the flags include mmx, sse, sse2, pni,
and ssse3. "pni" == "Prescott New Instructions" == "SSE3".  Looking at
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-7.3.0/gcc/x86-Options.html#x86-Options
I suggest "-march=core2" with CPU_FLAGS_X86 same as above.  The "core2"
option uses MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3 and SSSE3 instructions, all of which
show up in the listing on your jpeg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSE3

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>