On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:08:09 +0000, Wols Lists wrote:

> > I bought an HP_Color (their spelling, not mine!) LaserJet MFP M476dw a
> > few years ago. It does duplex printing and scanning and just works. A
> > full set of toner cartridges isn't cheap, but they last well.
>
> Looking at the front of mine, it's a Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn.
>
> Nice beast, but a full set of cartridges costs more than the printer
> did! I went for that over its cheaper brother because when I factored in
> the extra life of the starter cartridges, that seemed to cover the extra
> cost.

I paid abut £130 for a set of 5 cartridges (2 black) but that's the first
set of colour cartridges I've needed. In fact, I think I've only replaced
the yellow one so far (plus a couple of blacks). Most of my printing is
black text with the occasional colour illustration, rather than full
photo-style output.

--
Neil Bothwick

I'm Bugs Bunny of Borg.  What's up Collective?