Hi,

Sorry, for delay, but maybe reply will be still useful.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 20:20:29 +0200 Davyd McColl wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me. I'd really like to not make a useless bug
> report, so please bear with me:
>
> 1. Am I correct that I should report here:
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gentoo%20Linux

Yes.

> 2. I ask the above because I'm not entirely clear on how to CC opengl and
> celestia at the above url. If that's the right place (and it looks to be
> right), please let me know how to apply the correct CCs such that the right
> people get eyes on this and I'm not spamming the wrong people (:

Assign to celestia, CC opengl. This is not mandatory, since all new
bugs are reviewed by bug wranglers and assigned as appropriate.

Please be sure to provide emerge --info output and how celestia and
opengl are configured on your system, e.g. eix output or emerge -pv
output for corresponding packages.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko