Rich Freeman wrote:

> If you use emerge-webrsync then the sync operation itself should use
> gpg signature checking and that should rule out server issues.  Ditto
> if you sync with git with the appropriate settings, though git also
> has internal hash consistency checking (that doesn't prevent
> intentional tampering but should catch data transmission issues).

emerge-webrsync actually fixed it, it's running now.  WTF^100....

Now it's only a problem of maxing out the load average on my Ryzen 1800x
processor. =P

Currently 10.0 with a throttle value of 12, 16 hardware threads are
available....

--
Please report bounces from this address to a...@numentics.com

Powers are not rights.