On 15/04/2019 18:32, Mick wrote:
f) Re-enable Windows Updates and page file.

Do NOT re-enable windows hibernate (note that Windows will do it itself on an update :-( if you want to mount your windows drive from linux.

I run OpenSUSE on my laptop, and this mess repeatedly breaks my linux boot when I don't shut down windows properly. Mount crashes when fed a hibernated windows disk and dumps me in to systemd's konsole :-(

(When you select "shut down", Windows "helpfully" does some form of hibernate - it does NOT shut down unless you faff about to force it to shut down.)

Cheers,
Wol