Hi,

Over the last couple of weeks my wifi connection net.wlp5s0 doesn't see
to want to connect at boot up (It used to be very fast but now taking
1min +). Therefore XDM (login screen slim) takes a long time to start
up. And LXD daemon doesn't start at all.

I have my rc.conf set to rc_parallel="YES" but if I set this to "NO"
then clamd seems to take an age to start up as well as the wireless.

Is there a way I can get XDM to start quicker and leave the other
services to start up whilst logging in. I can then set rc_parrallel to
"NO" which I hope should ensure LXD starts correctly.

It's only a minor gripe but feels like it's taking a long time to
login. At least if I can get into desktop I can change wallpaper,
themes and icons whilst my wireless decides to get a grip.

Thanks
John