Hi,

I intensively use bleachbit to cleanup the filesystem and
to get rid of tracking bits, which are left on my disk while
browsing the internet.

Bleachbit depends on python 2x.

I searched the internet for an alternative to bleachbit especially
for cleaning and wipeing www-debris (trackers, cookies, etc) from
my disk...and found nothing.

Additionally I search addons for firefox to do this job, but either
it does not install (I am using waterfox) or was of questionable
-hhhrmmmm- "quality"...

Does anyone know of some tool to clean and wipe such "informations
to increase my user experience" <cough, cough> from my disk?

Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
Cheers!
mcc