Please do not top-post in this mailing list.

On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 22:41:26 GMT the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
> I have tried (doesn't work)
>
> <Limit GET POST>
> order allow,deny
> allow from all
>
> # block spamers:
> deny from huawei.com
> </Limit>
>
> I'm still getting over 800-entires from: 114.119.128.0 - 114.119.191.255

I just noticed the address is not a /24 but a /18 address space!  My mistake,
the correct IP notation therefore becomes:

114.119.128.0/18

Or;

114.119.128.0/255.255.192.0

Don't forget to reload the apache config, or restart the server.

If changes to the .htaccess do not work, this may mean the hosting company is
overriding such directives with their configuration - you'll need to talk to
them.