Hi,

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:38:34 +0200
Keats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i wonder how to get the pictures from my phone ?
> i have it to work with irda via gammu/wammu but this software seems to
> be able only to get numbers phone and sms from the phone...

What phone brand? Most phones support OBEX transfers via IrDA. You need
a running OBEX server on your PC to receive them. I think obexftp or
openobex-apps should do. Note that there are also phone dependent
utilities that may let you do more/other things. OBEX will only allow
you to send those pictures via IrDA like your phone would do for
transferring them to another mobile (for the case you already happened
to do so).

-hwh