* Petric Frank:

> But normal people aren't professional actors. I thought i could be
> a technical solution. Making life easier in this corona-days with
> increasing video conferences.

Normal people just have to adapt to a worldwide pandemic and be damn
grateful for existing video conferencing software, much of it available
free of charge. In light of the real problems related to COVID-19 I
couldn't care less about fake eye contact if I actively tried.

However, business has been very slow lately. If you are willing to pay
me for months of work, and for the necessary hardware, I might work
something out. Oh, while you're at it, don't forget that you'll need to
sponsor multiple cameras for each user of the new software.

Sorry, I just cannot take this seriously. In fact, it annoys me to even
contemplate this prime example of a first world problem. If you want to
make life easier for some people and have a little money to spare, please
consider supporting local health workers. Thank you.

-Ralph