пт, 10 апр. 2020 г. в 00:55, Michael <confabul...@kintzios.com>:

> On Tuesday, 7 April 2020 14:36:04 BST gevisz wrote:
> > I have a long standing "gpg can't check signature: No public key"
> > error while running # emerge-webrsync
> > It appears because the webrsync-gpg feature has been set in my
> > make.conf however I do not want to switch it off.
> > The app-crypt/gentoo-keys is installed, so it is not the reason for above
> > error. I have just tried to download gentoo pgp keys manually with the
> > command gpg --keyserver hkps://keys.gentoo.org --recv-keys
> > 13EBBDBEDE7A12775DFDB1BABB572E0E2D182910
> > and got the following error message:
> > gpg: keyserver receive failed: No keyserver available
> > Can anybody explain me how to fix this?
>
> If you can't connect then you may have some network configuration issue, or
> potentially the keyserver is busy at this moment.  However, this would only be
> a temporary problem and you report you've been getting this regularly.
>
> Do you see if port 443 is open from where you are?
>
> $ nc -v -z keys.gentoo.org 443
> DNS fwd/rev mismatch: keys.geodns-europe.gentoo.org != trogan.gentoo.org
> keys.geodns-europe.gentoo.org [89.238.71.4] 443 (https) open

Thank you for your reply. The command above returns exactly the same.
And no, this problem is not temporal.

> Alternatively, do you also have a problem using rsync?

After some changes in configulation files, I can currently sync using
# emaint sync -A
However,
# gpg --keyserver hkps://keys.gentoo.org --recv-keys 13EB...
command returns the same error as before.