Tanek Liang wrote:
> Thank you. This should not contain the complete svn repository, so it
> is not what I need.
>
> Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com <mailto:rdalek1...@gmail.com>>
> 于2020年4月19日周日 上午8:47写道:
>
>     Tanek Liang wrote:
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     I read this article:
>>     https://www.funtoo.org/Making_the_Distribution,_Part_3,
>>     interested in early portage.
>>
>>     But the first commit of portage's git repository was 2005, and no
>>     earlier history can be found.
>>
>>     Does anyone know how to find an earlier svn repository?
>>     Cheers!
>>     yongxinag
>>

>     I may still have a really old install CD that has it.  I'd have to
>     dig for it but if that would work, I could find it, get the files
>     needed and email them to you.  I'm not positive I still have it
>     but would be willing to look and see.  I think it would be version
>     1.4 or something.  That's the Gentoo version from around 2003
>     which is pretty early on.
>
>     Would that help?
>
>     Dale
>
>     :-)  :-)

When I read your message, I thought maybe you were wanting the emerge
command file itself, it's just a python script and rather smallish back
then.  If that's not going to help, I don't know of anything else.  I
only found one CD.  It was a 2 CD set.  The other is likely around here
somewhere.

Dale

:-)  :-)