On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 02:47:33PM -0300, Raphael MD wrote:
> I’ve booted my system with a gentoo live cd, just to figure out my system
> drivers and modules to configure the kernel, because it's difficult to
> realize what drive my intel Ethernet card uses and many others.
>
> Are there some command to extract that list to configure the kernel?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here, but it seems like [1] might be of  help,
providing you can access the details of your connected devices with `lspci`  and
`lsusb`.

For example, if I wanted to set up my Ethernet card, I would run

        $ `lspci | grep -i ethernet`
        00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (2)
                I218-V (rev 05)

and then use "Intel" (vendor) and "I218-V" (name) at [1] to find that  I  needed
to  enable  CONFIG_E1000E,  CONFIG_ETHERNET,  and  CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_INTEL  [2].

[1] https://linux-hardware.org/index.php?view=search
[2] https://linux-hardware.org/index.php?id=pci:8086-15a1-1043-85c4

--

Ashley Dixon