I have a home and office LAN using comcast broadband cable for access. My
office and laptop is Linus, the kids home computers for homeschooling are
running xp-home. I want to switch the home machines to linux desktops and use
vmware for running their homeschooling software.
Problem is I like the comcast security manager system, It regulates the kids
access and is very easy (gui) to manage. It is however being replaced by
mcafee's system. It is not nearly as good.
Does anyone know of a system I can use in Linux on say a firewall, or gateway
machine (gw is now a linksys wireless router) that is easy to work with and
maintain that will regulate specific users internet access time etc...

Mike
--

Michael W. Holdeman