On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 09:22:25AM -0300, Francisco Ares wrote:
> In fact they are really errors, not warnings. It doesn't build to the end.
> But that's something weird, the compilation don't stop at the first error.
>
> Here is the set of files recommended in such cases, including the build
> log, environment, etc.:

Please attach logs and extra information directly to the e-mail, compressing  if
necessary.  Google Drive is very inconvenient for those not running a  windowing
environment.

> [G. Drive link clipped] - they are just plain text files, just the build log
> contains escape characters to show colors in a terminal.

You can use `app-text/ansifilter` to remove those if the command doesn't support
a "no colour" argument (such as the `script` utility). Example usage (-T outputs
control-code-free text): `ansifilter -i infile -o outfile -T`. The same tool can
also output (La)TeX, H.T.M.L., and various other rich formats;  it  has  a  very
comprehensive man page.

> I suppose I should fill out a bug report.

Yes, please do. Looking at your logs, something is seriously wrong.

--

Ashley Dixon
suugaku.co.uk

2A9A 4117