First, my 3960x nearly melted the last few days, my cooling loop had run
almost dry. (apparent boil off...) root cause appears to be some kind of
chemical issue with my coolant that had resulted in the waterblock being
almost completely clogged preventing it from doing anything but getting
red hot, (north of 105C !!) so PSA = CHECK YOUR WATER LOOPS!!!

Anyway, I cleaned and flushed it at least enough to get it running again.

Since I rebooted for the first time in a month+, I need to update my
packages.

One of the fails I'm getting is a bunch of packages looking for
libgit2.so.1.0,   Ofcourse we now have libgit2.so.1.1

Who in god's name requires a specific minor version of a package!?!?!?!
Pure madness!!!

My much bigger problem is:

atg@tortoise ~ $ chromium
chromium-browser: error while loading shared libraries: libre2.so.8:
atg@tortoise ~ $

So I tried to 'emptytree chromium' and got hit by the libgit2 problem in
librsvg, also hit it in a number of other packages... =\

--
The vaccine is a LIE.
#EggCrisis