* the...@sys-concept.com:

> I've always used postifx but I want to try sendmail this time.
> And I have a hard time finding gentoo howto.

Well, configuration-wise, you are saying "I've always enjoyed a soothing
massage, but I want to try being dragged over cobblestone pavement while
simultaneously being caned this time". Some people might choose this
option, but it is not exactly mainstream. ;-)

Based on my personal experience of having used Sendmail for many years
before Postfix became available, I recommend avoiding Sendmail whenever
humanly possible.

-Ralph