On 12/21/20 6:09 AM, Dale wrote:
Howdy,

I've been running into this a while now.  It seems one server is no
longer hosting, is broken or something and it results in wasted time as
it attempts to use it and retries many times.  The server is
gentoo.mirrors.easynews.com.  I just removed it from make.conf so that I
don't run into the problem anymore.  While that likely fixes my problem,
should I reach out to someone and report that that server is no longer
working so it can be either fixed or removed from the lists?  If so,
who/where do I report it?  b.g.o maybe?  This is what I get:

I'm sure the infrastructure team would like to be aware of potentially malfunctioning servers. If it were me, I'd file a bug and tag it Infrastructure somehow so they are aware of it.

Dan