Michael wrote:

> I expect in a few weeks the tree will settle on python3_9, so all this rinse
> and repeat exercise with all the python updates should hopefully go quiet. :-)

It may not be a bad idea for the OP to sync again and see if that
helps.  It's rare but in the past I've caught the tree in a state where
things were not quite right.  Someone is making changes but not all the
needed changes made it at the same time.  Sometimes even a few minutes
can make a difference.  I've re-synced in the past and it can help get
past some roadblocks.  It's not a sure thing but it may be worth a try.

Dale

:-)  :-)