On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 06:15:52 -0600, Dale wrote:

> I suspect the reason you didn't get the notice, it won't affect you
> since you are already a paying user.  While they may get some users to
> pay with this new setup, I bet they lose a lot more than they gain, user
> wise.

Maybe, but many people haven't heard of Bitwarden and will think they
have no option but to pay.

I was never keen on the idea of giving all my passwords to someoelse,
even if they say they can't access them. I've been using Bitwarden for
about a year, I used KeePassX before then and am really happy with it.

--
Neil Bothwick

/ For security reasons, all text in this mail
  is double-rot13 encrypted. /