On 18/02/2021 08:20, Hund wrote:
Any thoughts about running a drive this old, and what I should be
looking at as a replacement?
No matter how old or new your disk is, keep your backups current and in working
shape.

If it's old, I would just keep an extra eye on the S.M.A.R.T. status and
replace it when it's getting close to dying. If you're lucky it will last you
for a long time and if you're unlucky it could die any day, which is also to
true for any disk.

I guess my Barracudas are that old ...

I'd just worry about the pre-fail warnings. I guess you need to replace the drive, and that one's probably fine for short term backups - you should always have a couple of backups lying around, so this could be your daily incremental say.

Cheers,
Wol