Holly,

Well, I do have that little box checked and it displays Subject, From,
Reply to, Date and To.  I just didn't look.  I'm really bad at names, I
may have mentioned this before.  I remember Holly because I know this
really nice girl named Holly that lives over hear that I meet.  She was
a really nice lady.  That is the only way I can remember names.  If I
meet someone that I can't associate with someone else, I'm in bad shape.

One reason I had that open is in case I get a email from someone with a
.ru on the end.  I was on a dating site and a lot of them tell you they
live somewhere around here then tell you later that they are in Russia
and need money or someone to get them here.  I just checked the email
line and could usually pick them out, that and the english was usually
pretty bad.  Yes I did meet my lady on the net.  She is really nice, a
lot better than I thought I would find.  She is just really tiny, little
under 100 lbs.  She eats good though and her daughter is slender too so
I guess it is genetic or something.

Me, I'm dalek on the Gentoo forums, we have spoke there before I think.
I live in Mississippi USA, out in the country no less.  My ISP is in
Columbus Mississippi, or MS.  You can google Columbus MS.  I wish I
could visit the Netherlands and Germany to for that matter.  I see them
on TV but being there with a camera would be better.  I'm to scared to
fly so I guess that won't hapen.  I was scared of flying before 9/11
though, though that didn't help.

I'm learning though.  Keep 'em coming.  Just takes me a while.

:D  <----  lets see what that looks like,