Sorry, so many typos, here it is again :(

Hi, I am trying to install the sslpsk python module using pip for python (for
tuya-convert) but its not working - python3 works, python2 doesn't. It was
working a  few months back on a different system.

I have installed python 2.7 from portage and followed the wiki (set
python_targets, emerge -NuDv etc.), however pip seems to only know how to
install for python3.

For python 2.7 do I need to go completely manual for installation using old
packages?
BillK