Howdy all,

My Sis-n-law has a Iphone.  She takes TONS of pics and quite a lot of
videos with it.  Since a lot of them are family photos, I'd like to
download them to my puter.  I'd prefer to use Digikam since I can tell
it to 'download new' next time and not have to worry about duplicates or
missing some.  Thing is, it can't access all the photo directories.  I
know there is about 4,000 files all together.  Digikam only shows less
than 1,000.  I managed to copy them over using Dolphin but it took
several tries and some disconnect and reconnecting to do it.

I did see a error in messages that mtp-probe?? was missing.  I found it
and installed it.  That error went away and it did improve things.
Maybe I'm missing something else but dmesg and messages isn't complaining.

What do others do to accomplish this?  Is it normal to have issues with
this or am I missing something?

Dale

:-)  :-)