> I've just tried to use moto4lin with a Motorola Razr. It starts as with
> yours, but when I click "Switch to P2K", /dev/ttyACM0 disappears! nothing
> works after that until I disconnect and reconnect the phone, at which
> point I am back in AT mode and it all starts again.

That's what was happening for me for several hours until it magically
started working... I honestly don't know what the heck changed. But
once it decided to work, it works consistently.

There's a note in the moto4lin wiki specifically for Razr phones
(http://moto4lin.sourceforge.net/wiki/Razr_V3) that says that it's
inconsistent, and you may need to run

echo AT+MODE=8 > /dev/ttyACM0

When I was doing that last night on my laptop, the first time would
work, and the second time it removed the device... I honestly don't
know what the heck is going on with this program, but it _is_ a pretty
early release... <shrug>

There isn't much info for the C380 in the wiki, other than the
settings that should be used (which are the defaults)...