On 15/1/22 10:47 pm, tastytea wrote:
On 2022-01-15 22:38+0800 Andrew Lowe <a...@wht.com.au> wrote:

Dear all,
        I'm in the process of fiddling around with the config of my
kernel. This means using the "menu config thingy" that "make
menuconfig" builds. It is very frustrating. Does anyone know why
stuff is not in alphabetical order? It's a pain in the clacka trying
to find some of the entries. For example "Device Drivers -> Android".
You would expect it to be near the top of the device drivers, but no,
it's near the bottom.

        No, I'm not expecting anyone to "fix" it, just basically a
whinge.

        Andrew

Yeah, someone should clean that thing up… But I guess a lot of people
would complain because they are used to the current structure. 😄

Did you know you can search with / and then jump to the results with
the number keys?

"number keys" - No, something to now investigate.

        Thanks,
                Andrew